What is Impact Investing?
Impact investing is first and foremost providing solid financial returns, but also goes much further. It aims to deliver social and
environmental benefits in both emerging and developed markets.
The benefits provide the ‘impact’ and in an emerging market project may include:
- Return on investment for financial partners
- Increased prosperity and employment opportunities for the local community
- Increased self-sufficiency leading to reduced reliance on national imports
- Opportunities to generate exports
- Reduced carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions resulting in environmental benefits
We are becoming acutely aware of people around the world who are less fortunate than ourselves. We can improve their lives
and environment whilst receiving a sound return on our investment to win twice over.